The following departments take part in a range of activities like research, development, consultancy and other forms of collaboration with various organizations. A number of sponsored research projects have been completed and others are ongoing as part of the company's continuing industry-oriented project efforts. The research laboratory consists of the following facilities.
* ELIM is having the facilities for refurbishing Radiotherapy Simulator machine.
* It is part of the radiation lab and is being looked after by Mr.A.Henry Raj M.S. This lab is to strengthen research and development in the area of radiotherapy.
EDA (Electronic Design Automation) Laboratory
* Electronic Design Automation (EDA) lab is equipped with various software like Xilinx, modelsim and microwind along with various hardware kits like FPGA and CPLD. The objective of this lab is to develop embedded technologies using languages viz. VHDL, Verilog, system verilog and implement it on FPGA as well as on CPLD. Various UG and PG students of different streams work for their projects and dissertations in this lab.
* This EDA lab is being looked after by Mr.Bharathy B.E.
* The microprocessor lab has a fleet of microprocessor and microcontroller kits with a large collection of interfacing cards and microcontroller IC burner with software.
* This MICROPROCESSORlab is being looked after by Mrs.T.Jilly Arasu, M.E
Wireless Communication Lab
* The trainer kits for optical fiber, antenna, TV, satellite communication, GPS and mobile are used by the faculties in the Wireless and Antenna Lab to help students to understand the practical implementation of the theory covered in the lecture sessions.
* This WIRELESS COMMUNICATION LAB is being looked after by Mr.A.Allwin, M.E.
Refurbishing of X-Ray System
* ELIM is having the facilities for refurbishing all kinds of X-Ray machines.
* This part of refurbishing lab is being looked after by Mr.K. Rajalingam.